- Is currently a flat rate of $8
- Will always have a tracking number
- It is generally sent using USPS Priority Mail shipping with insurance.
- For larger orders/packages, I reserve the right to switch to UPS or FedEx
- Any order/shipment of $250 or over requires someone to be present to sign for the package.
- There are no exceptions for this
- If you can't be there or have someone there to sign, I can usually send it with a hold at the Post Office. That means the package stops when it gets to your local post office, and you have to go get it from there.
- You must notify me within 14 days of receiving the item if you want to return it
- The item(s) must be in the same condition as when they were sold
- The buyer is responsible for return shipping if the reason for return is not the fault of the seller
- The buyer is responsible for the original shipping if the reason for return is not the fault of the seller